I love to read. I have always loved reading. As a kid, I would read chapter books in a day. Back then Judy Blume was my favorite author and I could never get enough of her books.
Reading is a great self-care tool as there are many benefits to reading. Here are some examples:
- Mental stimulation
- Improves memory
- Aids in stress relief
- Improves focus and concentration
- Increases your knowledge
I thought I’d share some of the books I have read this year that I really enjoyed. In addition, I’m always open to reading a good book so I’d love to hear your recommendations, please feel free to share them in the comments.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
If you read any of my suggestions, I’d love to hear your thoughts.